What is the Ring of Excellence?
Each individual who is enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame receives three physical icons: a Hall of Fame Gold Jacket, a bronze bust and the Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence.
While the Gold Jacket and bronze bust are presented to enshrinees during Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls, the lesser-known Ring of Excellence is given to each Hall of Famer during a special presentation at each player’s team’s stadium.
Each 2020 Ring of Excellence will be presented by the Official Jewelry Store of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Kay® Jewelers.
Ring of Excellence Design Facts
- 14K Gold
- Diamond weight: 1 ¾ carats
- The ring is designed to resemble a stadium surrounding a football.
- The blue gemstone was meaningfully chosen because the color represents confidence, power and integrity.
- Each ring is customized to every Hall of Famer’s career.
- The left side is engraved with the Pro Football Hall of Fame logo and enshrinement class.
- The right side is engraved with an image of the enshrinee’s bust, position and years in the NFL.
Interested in attending Enshrinement Week?
Hall of Fame Experiences offers Official Ticket Packages to 2020 Enshrinement Week, including tickets to main events, access to exclusive parties, the chance to meet Hall of Famers and much more!